a short story for English reading and speaking
Bill goes to a farm to look at a horse. He saw an ad that said 'Horse for Sale' and he might buy one for his daughter.
He goes to the barn to take a look at the horse.
But this is no ordinary nag...
This is a great short story lesson plan ideal for any English or ESL class.
It comes complete and ready to use in PDF format. Each exercise starts on a new page.
The lesson plan consists of:
- some introductory questions
- Peg - a short story of around 1000 words
- a page of reading comprehension questions
- a table of essential vocabulary and exercise
- a page of discussion questions
You can use this immediately for your class today. The story and exercises are engaging and designed to help your students speak out in class.
Join my mailing list and I will send you new lesson plans by email.
Click the link below:
Or visit my site for more guides and articles about English and ESL.
an 11-page lesson plan in PDF format
- an 11-page lesson plan in PDF format
- Size379 KB
- Length11 pages