A boy finds an egg - quite a large egg - and takes it home to his room. He observes it, wondering what kind of egg it could be, then a crack appears.
Something slithers out of the shell...
This is an entertaining short story and lesson plan for any English or ESL class.
It comes complete and ready to use in PDF format. Each exercise starts on a new page.
The lesson plan consists of:
- The Egg - a short story of around 1000 words
- a page of reading comprehension questions
- a vocabulary and exercise
- a page of discussion questions
You can use this immediately in your class today. The story and exercises are engaging and designed to help your students speak out in class.
Visit my website for many other articles and lesson plans - ManWrites
Or join my mailing list and I will send you information once a week - ManWrites Newsletter
a 9-page complete lesson plan for ESL in PDF format
- a 9-page complete lesson plan for ESL in PDF format
- Size234 KB
- Length9 pages